HEAD OF REGULATORY AFFAIRS
*FLUENCY IN GERMAN AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED*
NonStop are currently working with a client who is seeking a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join their team. The client themselves are a leading international company specialising in the medical devices of plastic mould injectable. They develop and manufacture plastic articles, assemblies and devices in the areas of dental, healthcare and adhesives at the highest technical level. Their strength is the creativity in the development and production of application systems. Also their focus is the close partnership with customers, strong team spirit and the passion to give the end user the right product.
In this role, you will be working with a close team in a busy environment, our client is seeking someone who can handle working well in a team, likes to keep busy in a company with good chance of progression. Our client is constantly expanding and they are now looking for someone to help grow with the company and help achieve the goals. Our client offers a dynamic working environment and a varied field of work.
* In this role you are responsible for all Regulatory activities and also the international regulatory approvals of the business units which include medical devices and also lead a small team.
* Develop guidelines and processes to ensure that all the legal compliance of the business unit
* Support project teams in the definition and the implementation of the product approval strategies in compliance with the relevant country specific requirements
* First point of contact for all of the internal and external customers and also the regulatory bodies
* Successful completion of a Technical or Science degree (Biology or Chemistry)
* Minimum seven years of professional experience within the industry, ideally two years within Regulatory Affairs
* Good knowledge of MDR, GMP, ISO13485, ISO 14971 and ISO 10993
* Strong English and German skills both orally and written
If you feel you are suitable for the role and want to secure an interview, please apply with a word document CV to Amy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Regulatory Affairs Industry. I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: ad - 62269
- Updated: 17th September 2019
- Expires: 24th September 2019