My client is one of the most successful chemical companies worldwide, working in more than 30 countries.
Their Pharmaceutical division is currently looking for a Procurement Manager to cover a maternity leave (2 years).
In this position you would be responsible for all procurement activities related to the pharmaceutical products. This includes the sourcing and management of both suppliers for drug substances and service provider.
Essential for this position is:
* Switched-on and quick grasp
* Very strong communication skills
* Very strong negotiation skills
* At least 3 years experience in Procurement
* Background / knowledge (generic) pharmaceuticals is an advantage
Salary: 50,000 to 58,000 Euro p/a
This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Professional to take on more responsibility and further development.
If you feel addressed, do not miss the chance to contact me (Laura Knopp)! Our contact details can be found on our website and my direct extension is 7107. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me anytime!
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Recruitment
- Reference: LK-225802-01
- Posted: 11th September 2019
- Expires: 18th September 2019